Dealflow is a free ad-supported newsletter.
I offer sponsorship opportunities to companies and individuals interested in reaching the Spanish tech ecosystem and its various stakeholders: startup founders and employees, corporates, Venture Capital firms, educational institutions, government officials and public entities.
There’s not a publication in Spain that reaches all of the above stakeholders, so if you have a product or service aimed at such an audience, we should talk.
3 sponsorship options
- Two display banners accompained by 150 words of descriptive text. The banners are featured at the beginning and mid-section of each newsletter and can link to your preferred URL.
- Sponsored bullet point within the list of articles and topics. The link will be shown in the first position in the corresponding category and it will link to a blog post or a news article about the company/product that's being promoted.
- Job of the week: promote your key job openings to potential candidates across Spain.
The newsletter is received every week by more than 6,500 people, with an average open rate of 55% and CTR of between 35 and 40%.
work in a startup (founders or employees)
work in a big company or corporate
work at investment firms (VC, Private Equity, etc)
work at educational institutions or government
are from Spain
- 50% are from Madrid
- 30% are from Barcelona
- 50% are from Madrid
- 25% are from Barcelona
are from the rest of Europe
are from the U.S.
Companies you'll reach
- Startups: Typeform, Carto, Travelperk, Cabify, Glovo, Jobandtalent, Ironhack, idealista, El Tenedor, Wallapop, Letgo, Seedtag, Lingokids, CornerJob, Kantox, Citibox, The Cocktail, and many more.
- Corporates: Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Telefonica, Vodafone, Pwc, Deloitte, PayPal, BBVA, Banco Santander, Bankinter, UBS, Cuatrecasas, Mutua, Mapfre, Ernst & Young, etc.
- Investment firms: Atomico, Balderton, Accel Partners, Index Ventures, Creandum, Speedinvest, Partech Ventures, Idinvest Partners, K Fund, Samaipata Ventures, Seaya Ventures, JME VC, Kibo Ventures, Axon Partners, and many more.
- Universities: ESADE, Instituto de Empresa, Pompeu Fabra, Politecnica de Madrid, IESE, Complutense de Madrid, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, Columbia University, Harvard University, Carnegie Mellon, etc.
Highly recommended. It's helped us promote our workshops with great success and at a very reasonable price. Jaime's attention and dedication has always been superb.
We're very happy with our sponsorship. Smooth, easy and great process. Clear and transparent value add. Completely met our expectations and it was exactly what we needed. Fair price.
Dealflow is the place to reach the Spanish tech community. We've always achieved great results and it's the ideal way to communicate our offerings to the sector.
Pricing and availability
For more details, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.